Welcome to the new District of North Saanich Online Services. We are pleased to offer our citizens and businesses the convenience of managing your accounts online at any time. If you were a registered user of the previous Online Services, please follow the Get Connected button in the upper right hand corner of the screen and re-register your property tax and utility billing accounts. You may claim your Home Owner Grant online (you do not need to register to claim your Home Owner Grant).
To Claim Your Home Owner Grant:
- Click on the Home Owner Grant tab in Quick Links or choose the button below.
- Enter the roll number (8 digits including the decimal) and the access code from the top right hand corner of your Property Tax Notice.
- Follow the instructions on the online Home Owner Grant form. A confirmation will appear, click cancel to edit or okay to continue. Once your application has been submitted you can print a copy for your records by clicking the Print button.
To Sign Up for Utility E-Billing:
Please contact the Financial Services Department at 250-656-0781 for assistance.
- Click on the Get Connected button in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
- Enter your account number and PIN from your utility bill.
- Select your preferred billing options and enter your email address for E-billing preferences.
- If you are not a registered user, follow the steps to create a user name and password.
- Please Note: In order to change the email address that your E-Bill is sent to, you must change the address on the E-Doc option of the Account Management screen.
This site is best accessed using Google Chrome or Firefox.