Welcome to the new District of North Saanich Online Services. We are pleased to offer our citizens and businesses the convenience of managing your accounts online at any time. If you were a registered user of the previous Online Services, please follow the Get Connected button in the upper right hand corner of the screen and re-register your property tax and utility billing accounts.
To Claim Your Home Owner Grant (HOG):
We are no longer able to accept HOG applications directly. To apply, visit the provincial website www.gov.bc.ca/homeownergrant. If you have any questions, please contact the Home Owner Grant Administration Branch. In Victoria: 250-387-0555. Toll Free: 1 888 355-2700.
To Sign Up for Utility E-Billing:
**If you encounter issues with accessing your online account or with your utility E-Bill please contact the Financial Services Department at 250-656-0781 for assistance**
- Click on the Get Connected button in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
- Enter your account number and PIN from your utility bill.
- Select your preferred billing options and enter your email address for E-billing preferences.
- If you are not a registered user, follow the steps to create a user name and password.
- Please Note: In order to change the email address that your E-Bill is sent to, you must change the address on the E-Doc option of the Account Management screen.
This site is best accessed using Google Chrome or Firefox.